David's caricatures have entertained hundreds of thousands of people for over 40 years. Based in Middle Tennessee (Nashville area), David's work always brings a smile to every occasion. Make your next event or party one to remember for years to come! David and his unique style will have your guests telling their friends about your amazing party. Whatever the occasion, from Birthdays to Weddings and more, David will entertain them in style!!
Metropolitan Areas (hourly minimums) Alabama
Gatlinburg / Pigeon Forge
Travel charges may apply outside these areas.
• $150 per hour. - All prices U.S. dollars, see minimum times (above)
• Up to 20 people per hour, black & white, heads only.
• Up to 12 people per hour, black & white, with bodies.
• Up to 12 people per hour, color, heads only.
• Up to 8 people per hour, color, with bodies.
(max 4 per page)
• Marker, pastel
from customer • chairs, lighting, covering if outdoors
• Bags to protect drawings - nominal charge - by prior request.
• Paper preprinted with logo and/or event information or custom background - additional charge - requires prior arrangement.
• Caricatures on T-shirts - additional charge - requires prior arrangement - customer supplies T-shirts.
*Prices subject to change. December/Holiday rates may be higher. Holidays vary by artist,
and generally include Thanksgiving through New Years and 3-day weekends.
**Number of people per hour is approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
call The-Nose.com Toll-Free
at 1-888-234-7158. Please
•Your Name and Daytime Phone
•Artist's name •Date, Time, City,
and State of
your event. Questions? Email us or call Toll-Free
Contact The-Nose.com online here or call toll-free 1-888-234-7158. MasterCard,Visa, American Express and Discover are
accepted for Party Caricatures!
The NOSE® Online Caricature Artists Index is created and maintained by Tad Barney to increase the awareness of the art of caricature for illustration, gift and entertainment purposes. All caricature samples have been guaranteed by their submittors to be their original work. The NOSE assumes no liability for the content of advertising appearing within its pages or for any costs or damages arising from them. All artwork is copyright its creator.