"I just wanted you to know how terrific Chris was at the party last Saturday for Southern Research. He was so professional and did not stop drawing from the time he got setup until 11:30. This was so wonderful and was a great hit with our employees. Thank you and I look forward to working with your company again soon."
Metropolitan Areas (hourly minimums) Alabama
Travel charges may apply outside these areas.
• $150 per hour. - All prices U.S. dollars, see minimum times (above)
• 15 to 20 people per hour, black & white, heads only.
• 10 to 15 people per hour, black & white, with bodies.
• 10 to 15 people per hour, color, heads only.
• 5 to 10 people per hour, color, with bodies.
(max 3 per page)
• Graphite or maker and color stick
from customer • 3 chairs in well lit area or near electric outlet. Full shade if outside.
• Chris is a talented artist with many years of experience drawing live caricatures at theme parks such as SeaWorld Orlando and Six Flags over Georgia. Have Chris at your next function and he'll sketch hilarious caricatures for all of your guests to enjoy. Children and adults alike have become mesmerized watching Chris draw. Everyone will leave the event with a unique piece of art, making your party the 'talk of the town!'
*Prices subject to change. December/Holiday rates may be higher. Holidays vary by artist,
and generally include Thanksgiving through New Years and 3-day weekends.
**Number of people per hour is approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
call The-Nose.com Toll-Free
at 1-888-234-7158. Please
•Your Name and Daytime Phone
•Artist's name •Date, Time, City,
and State of
your event. Questions? Email us or call Toll-Free
Contact The-Nose.com online here or call toll-free 1-888-234-7158. MasterCard,Visa, American Express and Discover are
accepted for Party Caricatures!
The NOSE® Online Caricature Artists Index is created and maintained by Tad Barney to increase the awareness of the art of caricature for illustration, gift and entertainment purposes. All caricature samples have been guaranteed by their submittors to be their original work. The NOSE assumes no liability for the content of advertising appearing within its pages or for any costs or damages arising from them. All artwork is copyright its creator.